Monday: Swim 3600 yd and run about 4 miles
Tuesday: strength training and spin class 13 miles
Wednesday: Run 6ish miles
Thursday: Run 1 mile, bike 10 miles, abs, run 2 miles
Today: swim 3300 yds
Saturday plan - attempt 16 miles
The running mileage is on the low side - I can tell because I have so much cross training in there. It builds up over the next 3 weeks leading up to the marathon. We'll see how it goes!
Thanks for the tips on the toddler eating. We had a good day yesterday - The kids had smoothies with banana, spinach, blackstrap molasses and almond milk for breakfast with breakfast pizzert: snuck in some squash & blueberries with whole wheat flour, cornmeal, cinnamon and almond milk. I put some 10x on top. They liked it! When they start hounding the cupboard around 5pm, I gave Kara cut up grape tomatoes - she LOVED them! and Nick broccoli with ranch dressing - ate it up! I felt so much better about it. Nick is really into the broccoli, even plain, and Kara into tomatoes. Neither of them will eat carrots (well, Nick can be bribed). Do you give your toddler raw carrots? I cooked them since they are so hard.
1 Cup oat flour (blend your oats to make flour)
6 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, chilled (I melted it and this was
4 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
2. Melt the butter (maybe?) and mix the oats and ground cookies to make the crust. Add more as needed.
3. Press the crust on the bottom of muffin tins or an 8 x8 pan and bake 10 min or till set.
4. Lower the oven temperature to 250 F.
5. To make the filling, place the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and beat to combine.
6. Fold in the blueberries.
7. Pour the batter on top of the crust and bake for 1 hour.
8. Cool and then chill until ready to serve.