- 3 bananas (2 frozen and thawed - extra sweetness!)
- 1/4 C almond (or any) milk
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 C ground oats (oat flour)
- 1/2 C Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 C Peanut Flour
- 1 T. flax + 1 T. chia seeds + 1/4 C water - let sit 5 min.
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- Combine the chia, flax, apple cider vinegar and 1/4 C water - let sit 5 min.
Alternately use 1 egg.
- Mash the bananas.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour into a greased/cooking sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
Thank you for the feedback on the triathlon. I want to do one but maybe Philly isn't for me. I didn't mention that my sister is doing it and I really want to do a race with her. I keep dragging my feet on it.
In good news, I'm back in the pool. I took a good 3 weeks off where I just couldn't motivate.
In bad news, I did so many squats over the weekend that my knees are killing me and I'm not feeling the running. I made myself run this morning but I'm thinking maybe I'll take some time off. I don't want to burn out as I did after I had Nick. I have to get my goals together and some sort of schedule to reach them. The only thing is that there is a race in town this weekend and they have a diaper dash. I really want to get Nick to do it and I'll run the race after. Races motivate me - just not in shape to "race" them. I'm not sure where I am headed. I want to be in shape to race the races but I can't get myself together to get back in top shape. Maybe wait till January 1 and get into business? How many miles a week so that I maintain some running fitness? The problem is if I skip a day, I think about the weekly total and force myself to run... help!