As far as preschool I decided to wait until Nick is almost 3 (one year) mostly because it is $850 extra (for 4 months:2 days/week for 2.5 hours)to start him in Sept and I just feel that is a lot of money right now. I think the break from him will be needed and great so I'm looking into cheaper programs for next fall.
Some mornings when I'm going through the process of everything, I question if I have the patience for this. Some mornings I am awesome w/ tons of patience but by the end of the week, I am done.
- The fight to keep Nick's pants on (he likes to take them off) and get his jacket on and get him out the door - sometimes I want to scream.
- The "no" and making a complete mess of whatever he is playing with and refusing to pick it up (he goes to time out or to his room)
- Kara "biting" me when she's eating - no teeth yet but clamping down. Yesterday I'd had enough and just said ALRIGHT! you're done! Haha. Not right or fair to do that to a 6 month old but I'd had it.
- And then the "do you want milk? " No. Then I put the milk away and it's a meltdown "want milk! want milk!"
- Nick saying GOOD to himself when he answers a question right. Hearing him say Mommy and Mommy runnin.. and run like mommy and getting him in the morning
- Kara's big bright smile when I get her in the morning...
Also, the fenugreek seems to be working really well! I bought drops and have put in water. Seems to be helping?! (yet the taste is pretty nasty)
I'd also like to say that I find DAILY MILE so motivating! So glad I got into this training log - facebook for athletes! :) I'm under Natalie D.