I was tagged by ARON so here are a bunch of random things and pics:
1) I was born on Christmas.My name is close to christmas in Italian and that is how I got my name (Natale- Natalie) Christmas birthday sounds fun and is something special but never enjoyed that one.
2) I've been a vegetarian since my freshmen year of high school - it was a girl in bio class and dissecting livers that inspired me to stop eating meat and fish. First I started with meat and fish a few months later.
2.5) I've been wanting a tuna hoagie with american cheese for a few months now : )
3) I teach high school math - this career really defines who I am and I love it.
4) I used to be a psychoPhillies fan and could name the whole lineup in '93 or '94. Now they are in the playoffs, and I'll watch but not a crazy.
5) One of the happiest time periods in my growing up memories is when I spent summers lifeguarding at my pool, and dragged around my little sister with me everywhere I went. I always loved summer, and I still think lifeguarding is THE LIFE.
6) I absolutely HATE driving. My first 3 years of the work world, my commute was about 6 minutes. Next year it was 9. Now it is 22 to get there and 35 to get home. I want to live in a place where I can walk everywhere.
7) I can be really anti social. When I am trying to get something done (especially at work), I'm not good at small talk. I'm very goal oriented and don't relax much, but sometimes this gets me into trouble.
Training to Tri