9.05.2011

cake batter smoothie, green bean casserole

I gave this to Nick for breakfast:  The cake batter smoothie with spinach. Wow it looks so much better on Katie's blog but it was super tasty! Ice cream for breakfast? What??

Spinach Cake Batter Smoothie -
1 to 1.5 cups spinach
1 frozen banana
1/2 to 2/3 c almond milk
1 T cashews
1 tsp coconut oil melted
whip cream and jimmies!

 I tried this Green Bean Casserole to go with dinner from Peas and Thank you. It was tasty and easy!

I need some more smoothie ideas! what's your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. sprinkles make everything taster better :-D

    I love frozen blueberries and frozen dark sweet cherries in my spinach smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever with the "cake batter" smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutests smoothie I've ever seen. I love the idea!

    I just ordered some coconut oil off Amazon, but I'm still not sure what to do with it. Now I have a recipe to try.

    ReplyDelete