Molly from POM wonderful sent me a case of mini POM juices to try. If the bottle wasn't cute enough, the juice is pretty thirst quenching. POM juice has a slew of health benefits backed by research.
Some of these HEALTH BENEFITS are :
improved blood flow
slows onset of prostate problems
super antioxidant power
Notable Nutritional Info for 8 oz:
Here were my thoughts on the POM -
- It is pretty sweet and high in calories. I diluted it with water and it was less sweet and cut back on some of those calories.
- It was a bit tangy, but it came in the mail on one of those super hot and humid days last week. I'm wondering if maybe it lost some of its flavor from being in the heat.
- I was a big fan of the bottle. It is cute and fun to carry around in the small size.
- I like the antioxidant power of it and the health benefits.
- At the store they sell it in bigger servings and it can be pretty costly. However if you dilute it - then you are getting more for your buck!
In continuing my being thankful for this week, today I'll be thankful for my mom. I always give her a hard time.
5 nice things to say
1- She is super thoughtful. She would always put a good luck note in my lunchbag when I had big games in high school. She would be the mom who bought the seniors flowers and organize things like that.
2- she doesn't hold a grudge. I've been mean to her, definitely, from college and on. I threw an orange at her on purpose this one time in florida I was mad, and it hit her in the head. I would probably not speak to me for a long time. But she forgets and moves on. I hope Nick doesn't throw any fruit at me.
3 - she is carefree and doesn't really let much bother her
4- she wants to be involved with everything and wants to help everyone. She is a really good person
5- she would do anything for me. She's a great mom
Nick is getting huge and his feet touch the floor now from the jumperoo!