3.26.2011

CSN REVIEW

Muffin tin
I bought this so that I could make mini muffins after I saw these - perfect size for the kids. 

Donut Pan
I bought this to make real sized doughnuts and tried out this recipe!

Baby Food Trays
I needed more of these since my other 2 were getting old and cracking!


Bundle Me Lite
I bought the bundle me for the winter and loved it (how did I not use this with Nick!) so I bought the lite one and it is great for the spring to keep K warm!



I like everything that I ordered!  I like that CSN offers such a huge variety of products from all different manufacturers. You can basically get anything that you are looking for there.  Two things that I think they need to improve: the search tool is too broad. You could type in strollers and get about 1000 items, some of which are not strollers.  Also, the shipping needs to be combined. I received 4 different shipments for each of these items on different days.  I think they should all come together.   I also think that if you spend over a certain amount that you should get free shipping. Some items have free shipping and others don't.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH, a doughnut tray. Thats pretty cool. I've never seen that before. Something else to add to my wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked out the CSN site yet. Looks like it has a lot of goodies. I'm still overwhelmed by Amazon.

    Good luck with your race tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete