9.16.2010

Totally addictive!

I saw this at Wegmans today - we just got a Wegmans right around the corner and I haven't been to Whole Foods in MONTHS. It has everything, except 365 brand duplex cookies, which I LOVE.   So I found this peanut butter and I kid you not - I could eat the whole thing w/ a spoon.  It is really really good. The one thing I don't like about it is that you can actually taste the sugar crystals - like sand in there.  But it is ridiculously good. If you are trying to be good, do not buy it!!  I don't know how PB & Co keeps the calories the same for most of their products - especially with the added sugar! What is your favorite PB & Co flavor?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding this..Though I do not like peanut butter, this helps me to be aware 'bout it.
    THanks!

    caitlyn saucony progrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i like nut butters that have the crunch from sugar...so bad!!! thanks for the heads up, i'll steer clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I bought the white chocolate flavor earlier this summer...way, way too good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish they sold PB & Co here! Orrr... maybe its a good thing they don't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White chocolate flavor is best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That looks awesome! I will have to look for it!
    I am really loving the Jiff natural peanut butter right now - it's so creamy and you don't have to stir it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to try the maple almond butter that was in the bag you gave me! this one sounds heavenly though...love the crunch of sugar! need to see if i can find it around here.

    ReplyDelete