10.20.2011

Creativity wanted

I'm trying to think of a name for a math tutoring website that is somewhat creative and would come up in search engines for "math tutoring" or "high school math tutoring" or "SAT math tutoring." Anyone creative out there have an idea?  Lil runner is my blog name so as you can see, I'm at a loss. 

Before I head for a nervous breakdown any minute from the packing, moving, kids, lack of job, marathon training and more kids, I figured I'd try to focus on something. So who is creative out there?

Here are some recipes that I want to make:

Thin Mints 
mine will never look like this, I assure you

Homemade Goldfish Crackers

Again, Mine will never come out looking so cute.

What did you make this week? What do you want to make?


4 comments:

  1. Creativity isn't my strong point either. Maybe someone a little more tech savvy will have some tips for SEO. That's a great home business opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my math teacher's license plate was "EZAS314" so maybe you could be "making it easy as 3.14" ;) I know you'll just love it!

    ggreat cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never good with names, sorry!

    wow, those thin mints look way too good! lets see.......right now I'm baking gingerbread houses (not the healthy kind) for our party Saturday. I have several sewing projects going on this week for posts next week. I've got so much going on right now I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out. All of it of course is my own doing :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crud at names, but loooove the new banner!

    ReplyDelete