10.12.2011

recipes & packing

We're moving in less than 2 weeks so my life has become packing! Over the weekend though, I made this awesome recipe that I want to share!! And a great lunch too.


Lunch was a wrap that was created from a picture that Kate posted on her blog that I had to replicate!  It was a tofu wrap with cashew sauce that I created. The sauce was cashews, water, olive oil, lemon juice and nutritional yeast & spices. I really liked it!

tofu cooking!

cashew sauce

greens, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, mmmm

first time using a rice wrap
 And then, the Stacked Enchiladas - oh man. I am definitely making this again! I followed the recipe as it was posted.








 I have been using compression shorts the last 2 days and my runs have been great! Also, I keep focusing on my form and it really makes a difference! 

What's your favorite current EASY dinner??

5 comments:

  1. the stacked enchiladas look SO good! I love mexican food so I would say tacos are my favorite fast dinner.

    we just sold our house!!!! and they want to close within 30 days! so I'm starting to pack too. lots of stuff to list on craigslist as well since we are down sizing 800 sq ft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE packing so you have my sympathies. Recipes look goo-ood. Glad the compression shorts are helping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm good looking eats as always!

    Good luck with PACKING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new house! Honestly, between work and family stuff I sometimes have to rely on Amy's Kitchen frozen dishes-- they are organic and vegetarian, and taste wayyyy better than what we normally think of frozen food. Not ideal, but does well in a pinch. I like their burritos for work lunches and mattar paneer for dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngrast on your sellling you house! I cna;t imagine marathon training and packing up a whole house at the same time.

    Pumpkin mac & cheese, or frozen pizza are my quick dinners when I'm cooking for the fam :) It's usually a veggie/hummus wrap when I'm on my own.

    (I hate it when Blogger get all tempermental. I haven't been able to comment on anyone's imbedded comment forms for the past 2 weeks.)

    ReplyDelete