1.27.2010

EXAMINER

Sorry for the ad like post -

Do you like to write ? Do you want to make some extra cash?
Consider becoming an examiner for your local area!

I was referred by my cousin to become a running examiner last year.
I write articles about local running and running in general.

Check out an example of one of my articles: here


Last year I made over $500 from writing articles - you earn money by page views.
Some of the things that I will write about are results from big marathons, places to run locally, running & pregnancy, etc. If this seems like something you might be into (and it doesn't have to be running - there are tons of topics - healthy eating, vegetarianism, gluten free, food examiner... check it out!)

www.examiner.com/refer My referral code: 11772

I have a widget on my blog on the sidebar to view my articles as well.

The other thing I was looking at was printing out Nick's baby blog into a book. Has anyone done this? I found 2 websites so far, but wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations!

Also check out this ONLINE BAKE SALE FOR HAITI!!





7 comments:

  1. That is great to know. Thanks for the tip about the website!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! I'm going to tell Andy about it...he has a lot more interesting stuff to say then I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I've only been out of blog reading for a couple of weeks...and look what has happened. HUGE congratulations, you mad woman. And HUGE respect for going for it again, so soon.

    My Cairn was one last week. Can you believe how fast the year has gone? Happy birthday to Nick when it comes .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. No joke. I didn't know I was preggers though. Don't worry, it makes for good stories for the grandkids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can write!!! I want to be an examiner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...that's cool. I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo cool! I shared this w/ my bf. He loves to write about restaurants & food...so I passed him your referral code. This is his blog
    http://goldeneats.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete