Once September hits, then October...Christmas is right around the corner. It's the beginning of the months ending in BER - and the fall/winter season! I love fall. It is by far my favorite season, surpassing summer by a huge chunk! Christmas is also my birthday and I just realized that I am more than 30.5 years old and have been for a while and am going to hit 31 this December. Sickening. In any case, I already have a wish list of what I am coveting so I wanted to start keeping track of it :)
YES definitely list
* A new bottom to our sleigh bed (Story behind that one - When we got married I picked out a sleigh bed with raised top and bottom, and my inlaws ended up picking a furniture set for us and it didn't have the bottom that I wanted... I bang into it ALL the time and I want the raised bottom so bad!)
* pedicure, manicure, a new face...any spa treatments that will reduce my age
* Road ID. I should have bought one of these things for myself but I haven't.
* Babysitter for a few hours. How nice would it be to have a bunch of time to myself- pair it with the spa. Love it.
*Pottery Barn (and pottery barn Kids) gift certificates so I can make over my house
* Clothes gift certificates so I can get a new MOM wardrobe. All my shirts seem too short!! poo.
* one of those things that goes on your treadmill for your laptop so that you can use it while on there. Hey, maybe I'd walk more instead of sitting while reading/commenting on blogs. Do you have one? What do you think?
DREAM list *
A maid and personal chef + live in trainer and swing set in my backyard + indoor pool
What is on your list?