11.27.2009

First run

I felt like running yesterday so I did. I think that is going to be how it is until I get back on track and get some heart back into it! I drove up to the local high school near Bill's parents house and parked there and ran around neighborhoods, ending on the track and sprinted the last half lap. It felt really good. When I got home and mapped it, I realized how slow it was, but for a recovery run, it was fine. One of my hamstrings was a little tight but that was about it. I hope everyone had a really nice thanksgiving!


It was supposed to be kind of flat - hah. Can you see the top where I had to run to get back to where I started here?



Amazing Grass has bars 20% off using code BAR09 through 12/5 - click the link on my sidebar to take you there!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah. Another run done. I am glad to hear you enjoyed getting out. Another thing to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I decided not to run outside today since my knee was hurting me...so I hopped on the elliptical. I was ready to burn some calories after yesterday's consumption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to get out there. After yesterday's Thanksgiving meal, I am DYING to get out there and run. Instead I walked around Center City and shopped for baby clothes. I guess I'll get my cardio anyway I can nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able to get out there! Looks like a hilly run! I didnt run yesterday but ran today! :) hope you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete