2.07.2010

Nick's birthday party


Nick had a fun party today. Here are some pictures!


Favors for the kids - totally forgot to hand them out.


breakfast laughing at him so he'd wear his hat


singing

Faceplanting - again


He got a big boy chair and lots of gifts



My main goal was that I was going to enjoy everyone and not get caught up worrying about people. I mostly wanted to hang out with Nick and his baby buddies and parents. It was great! I did not feel like I missed anything. Next time I would just ask someone to take a video, I forgot!

12 comments:

  1. looks like a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a HUGE success! Great job pulling everything together. Happy B-day Nick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time! I am so happy to hear that it turned out! I totally forgot to hand out the favors for my daughter's first birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything looks so cute!!! and he looks like he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great! I love the shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake picture is priceless! Looks like all your hard work really paid off! Happy Birthday Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the chair! happy birthday buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done! looks like everything worked out! happy birthday nick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww! yay the party sounds like a success!! soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's so adorable! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures.

    I kid you not, Cairn is a bald as the day he was born. The jury is still out on what colour hair he's going to have :-)

    ReplyDelete