A post I was thinking about was going to be about SLEEP. They reported that Bill Clinton after some heart surgery said he was going to sleep more and have less stress. I spend many days tired, but most nights I get 7-8 hours of sleep. If I go swimming, it is more like 6 hours but I feel that I make up for it by sleeping 9 hours on the weekend. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Do you feel that it is essential to your functioning? I know that if I do not get enough sleep, I need a nap - and I'm not a napper, but there have definitely been days where I've been up with Nick most of the night and then slept 2-3 hours during the day to catch up.
What else is going on?
- Check out the DHA post from the other day. Most of you knew what it was, and I feel like I was in the dark!
- Running and swimming are feeling good. I was reading my posts when I was around the same time with Nick, and I was definitely running more!
- I feel the same way about maternity clothes as I did with Nick and I hate all my clothes! I think that I am getting bigger faster with #2. It was funny re-reading my posts from with Nick, I was seriously concerned about gaining too much weight.
- My food shopping goal is doing great - luckily this is a short month, but I am on track! I will post about it at the end of the month.
- My eat lots of fruits and veggies goal is being assisted by the green plant drink, juices, and jelly. Veggies are hard to get down!
- I signed up for my 7th Broad Street Run coming up on May 2nd. I plan to walk/jog this year and just finish but I couldn't end my streak.
- I am doing a 10 mile race at the end of March but haven't run 10 miles straight outside since the Philly marathon.