9.04.2008

Holy cannolis!

I've been cursing all week. The first week of school is overwhelming! Most especially on Tuesday, words that were coming out of my mouth were horrendous!! I get into the habit of it and then I really have to work on stopping it! Anyway, running this week has been good, I feel NORMAL!

School has been insane, I can't wait until it is October, when I know my kids and everything is routine. Routine for me during the school year in terms of running is getting up before 5 and running from 5-6. For my knees, I am doing yoga at least once a week and aiming for twice when I can! I have been stretching more and trying to nurture the knees. They have been better but need the TLC.

I'm backed up on reading blogs but I'll catch up on the rainy Saturday!
Have a good weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Hang in there chica! October will come soon!! Sounds crazy. But at least you're feeling good on the running front, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your running is back to normal! Getting in routine is rough, but it will happen soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the NORMAL days! more are coming in the second trimester...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are taking care of the knees. I am a routine person too. October isn't that far away!

    Nice to hear you are feeling good ont he runs too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with school! I have the mouth of a sailor and really need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant imagine being a teacher :) i bet the first week/month is very overwhelming!!!

    YAY for the running! glad you are feeling good... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear running is going well this week! I bet it's hard for teachers to go from summer to working with a whole new class. You'll settle in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the bad run earlier, but wow your workout totals are still killer (even if you weren't pregnant!). The wedding pictures are so nice- those are great dresses. Glad this week is much better with running. That whole peeing thing sounds like a nightmare- a while back I would have to take a break at mile 2, without fail- and I'm not pregnant, nor have I ever been (so weird!).

    Hopefully your school routine will kick in soon so that you can enjoy (instead of curse). = )

    ReplyDelete